Thursday, October 8, 2009

King's Dominion







King'd Dominion is like Lagoon only bigger. For a day the whole park was closed to everyone except those who work for the Government. So we all got to go for free for the day. It was so much fun to just hang out with the kids all day. Me and Bella went on alot of the bigger rides that she was allowed to go on, but Andrew wouldn't go on the rides because he was to scared. He just wanted to go on the rides that R.J. could go on and that was onlyy about two tiny rides. They all got cranky around lunch time. Kristin sat at the table with Sebastion while me and Roy took the kids to get there food. He was getting R.J.'s and Andrews and I was getting Bella's. It was awfull!!! R.J. started crying for ice-cream then he took off. Roy had to chase after him then Bella started crying because she was too hot. I was trying to get her to tell me what she wanted but she just cried so I said forget it and I got her whatever they had. After they ate we got ice-cream and they each ate like 3 or 4 ice-creams because is was so hot outside. Overall it was a fun day!!



2 comments: