Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Treats


I made a little Halloween treat for the kids. They each get a little bucket with candy and some little toys, then I made some rice krispie treats. They turned out really good, I put food coloring in the melted marshmallow to make it orange, then I put candy corns in with the rice krispies and they taste really good. I can't explain it but the candy corn adds a different flavor and they are DELICIOUS!!! Then I used a pumpkin cookie cutter and cut them. So they are suppose to look like pumpkins but I didn't use enough food coloring because the marshmallow looked darker before I put it on. So whoever tries this make sure it's really orange. Then I put a pumpkin cand corn on each one.


3 comments:

  1. So fun! What a good idea to add candy corn to rice krispie treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Roy couldn't stop eating them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a ton of fun, what a good little nanny you are!! Hope your having FUN.

    ReplyDelete