Friday, October 9, 2009

Bike Accident

So Andrew and Bella have been asking me to ride there bikes for the last couple of days and today I let them go out and ride when they got home from school. Andrew was the most excited because he just got a new bike for his birthday. So about 10 minutes later Andrew comes into the house just balling. I asked what happened and through giant sobs he told me that he crashed his bike and cut his leg open. I started freaking out thinking oh great this is going to suck telling his parents. I got him sat down and told him to move his hand so I could see. When he did I almost started laughing it was a small scrape it barely broke the skin but I cleaned it and but a big band-aid on it for him. He went back out to ride but came in because it hurt his leg to much to ride. So bike riding was over for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Tianna,
    I found your blog through your brother Matthew & his wife's blog. I am Matt & Brandon's age...Jennifer Lyday. We were in high school together for a little bit I think. :) Anyway, I'm excited to follow your blog. I was a nanny when I first moved to Utah and I LOVED it!! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Virginia with those cute kids!

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever Dallin gets hurt he cries like he is dying and it is usually minor enough he has to really point to show me what hurts. :) Kids are so funny! Glad he was okay!

    ReplyDelete