Monday, October 5, 2009

The kids wanted to make a funny face into the camera. I need to take some more pics with me in them also but it's hard getting them all together because of school. As soon as Bella and Andrew get home they have to change there clothes and start on homework. Roy is very strict about homework being done or almost done by the time he gets home. They are both very strict about education, they have already told Andrew that he's going to be a Lawyer and Bella is going to be a Doctor. R.J. and Sebastion get to choose which one they want between the two. However the other day Roy said if one of them becomes a sports announcer for soccer then they will be his favorite. It's so different being in a non LDS home and the way they interact with each other. But I'm getting use to it but it doesn't mean that I have to talk that way to the kids. They are all great and I hope there parents realize that.

1 comment:

  1. Tianna - I am glad you decided to start a blog so we can keep up on you! The house is beautiful and the kids are all so cute. I am sure they love you. Keep us all posted!!

    ReplyDelete