Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Updates...

I realized I haven't posted in a couple of months so I updated with 4 new posts. Just a couple things that's been going on here in Rexburg. One last thing that I want to rant about for a minute. So as you all know I've been looking for a job for a Very long time. A couple weeks ago I finally got a job at The Medicine Shoppe and I was so excited and thankful. He told me I couldn't start until I got a background check done, because working at a pharmacy they have to make sure I'm not going to take advantage of it. He gave me the pack of papers I had to fill out and the card to take to the police station to get my fingerprints done. I got this at 2:30pm on Tuesday. He said he would like me to get it back to him before 5 so he could send it that day because it will take 2-3 weeks to get done. So I first went to the police station to get the fingerprints done. They were releasing someone that day so everyone was busy and I had to wait. Finally at 3:45 I was done with that. Then I filled out the paperwork and it said I needed to signatures from reputable business people and a copy of my diploma. This was a problem!! I called my mom and we figured out to have her fax a copy of my diploma to my uncle at work, then he signed one spot for the business people and he got his boss to sign the other one. I was so relieved, I rushed back to The Medicine Shoppe and got it back to him by 4:30. He then said he would get it mailed first thing tomorrow..........WHAT??!! I just rushed all around town to get this done before 5 and you're not mailing it today!! Grrr whatever as long as it's done that's fine!! So here I was thinking all was good and that I would be starting soon......Oh I was wrong!! Friday morning I get a call from my boss-to-be and he said "you brought in your paperwork on tues. right? Well I lost them." WHAT??!! You gotta be kidding me, they haven't been sent yet and you lost them!!! He called me later and said he found them and he mailed them. Well that's just great but now I have to wait even longer before I can start. Don't get me wrong I'm So, So, So grateful to get this job but it's so frustrating that I'm running out of money and me starting keeps getting delayed!! Grrrrrrr.........ok just wanted to get that out and it feels good. Thanks for listening sorry if it was boring and whiny. Enjoy the rest of my posts :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED all your updates....especially the phone book/tin foil thing! Ha, ha!! It makes me miss college!:)

    ReplyDelete