Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Something Fishy.....

So I decided to get a fish for my apartment. Don't ask me why I just felt like getting a fish. I ended up getting two little goldfish that were only .28 I figured best to go with the cheapest since they would most likely die. My friend Melissa was with me and wanted to get one too, to keep with mine.

Me and my fishy's!!

Melissa with her fish George.

I never got around to actually naming my fish.
It's a good thing I didn't name them and get to attached because one of them died the nest day and then two days after that the other one died. A week later George died and I had to tell Melissa. I thought she was going to cry. But that was my adventure with fish I will probably wait a while before I ever get fish again. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment