Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Boy I'm 22...........

Well it happened, no matter how much I tried to deny it and everything I did to try and stop it from happening, it happened..............I Turned 22!! :( I do not like this whole aging thing at all but despite that I had a pretty Amazing day thanks to my Awsome friends. First my roommate, Kaila, bought me a cinnamon roll for breakfast and I got a card in the mail from my mom :) Then I got all dolled up and went to my friends apartment. Cori, my friend, bought me terriyaki chicken for lunch then a bunch of us went to Applebee's for dinner. It happened to also be another friends, Levi, birthday so we combined our party since we had the same friends!!

The Birthday Girl!! After much denial I was determined to have a fun time.

My friends made me a giant birthday card, it was so awsome they are the absolute best!!

This is the inside of the card, the duct tape in the corner is because in Idaho we use duct tape for everything. The pop-out in the middle is a purple, orange spotted, cow getting hit by a tractor because I grew up on a dairy lol Then each of the people are are each one of my friends who made the card and they each wrote me something. I love this card, it made my day. :)

Me and Levi are Birthday Buddies!! We're pretty much best friends now because of our birthday bond lol I'm glad I wasn't turning 26 like he was though :)

Levi's Birthday Sundae!!

My Birthday Sunday!!

My friends Cori, Adam, Amy, Diana, and the weird kid who looks like he's picking his nose is Diana's boyfriend Nick but we call him The Florist because he wants to be a florist. This was the first time meeting him and he's kinda a weirdo lol

Melissa and Mattie!!

Santa Clause was there and he threw a ton of mints at us. He was trying to see how many he could get in our drinks. He was a fun Santa but I think he should've been getting ready for Christmas instead of making apperances at Applebee's :)

It turned out to be a very good birthday but I'm hoping the next one won't come around so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! It looks fun! I love the card too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete