Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving...

It's hard to believe that a year ago I was in NYC and all kids of wierd Thanksgiving things were happening!! It's been such an Amazing year and I wouldn't trade it for anything!! I am so glad to be home though and to start the next chapter of my life, whatever it may be.

It was fun to be home with my family this year even though it was a little hard getting there. I live in Rexburg right now so I tried to go home on Sunday and beat the snow storms that were moving in. Well the plan didn't work very well at all. While I was on the interstate I hit some pretty bad snow storms and I was freaking out, and to make matters worse my windshield blades were broken so everytime I turned them on it just smeared the snow. I had to stay really far behind everyone so they wouldn't splash me, and I had to have my heat blasting on my windows so the snow would melt off. There were a couple times I was afraid I was going to go off the road but I made it to Twin. I was so excited that I made it all the way there with no big problems and then...................... I was on the main road 2 miles from Tanille's house and I started to fishtail, then I spun around twice and ended up on the opposite side of the road turned the wrong way with the back of my car in a ditch!! Thankfully I didn't hit another car or a pole, but if it would have been 5 seconds later then I would have been hit in my door by an SUV!! So I'm sure I was being watched over that day. I was surprised at all the people who stopped to help me and make sure I was ok, it's good to know there are still some good people left in the world. I'm also thankful for an Amazing brother-in-law that I have who came and pulled me out. Thanks Ty. :)

This year everyone was at my parents for Thanksgiving and it was fun having everyone together.
The boys waited patiently for there food at there own little table.

Aiden demolishing his Orea Turkey, he has some of the best facial expressions!!

Everyone was playing the Kinect, it was so much fun but I was so sore for the next couple of days.

We finally got all the grandkids to sit down with Grandma and Grandpa to get a picture. They are all so Cute!!

Jace and Carson were happy to play with the cars all day. They are such boys!!

Niki, Logan, and baby Ashlee enjoying some pie.

Me and Tanille shopped Black Friday while the boys stayed with Grandma. We went to Walmart at midnight and Tanille got pj's for the boys while I hit the movie section. This was my first time going to BF and it was a Very Interesting Experience. They had all the movies set up in the produce section and people were standing around them waiting for 12:01. I scoped out what I needed and just hoped that I could get to them in time. Where I was standing I was right in front of 2 movies that I wanted, so I could easily just grab them. Another movie I wanted was on the same shelf but i heard the other people standing around me and they were going for the same one. There was one lady, who I just happened to know her name is Debbie, and she needed 3 then she was going to grab 2 for the lady behind her and 1 for another lady behind her. There were only 6 of the movie there so I knew I wasn't getting one. Well there was this other lady standing by Debbie we'll call her Sue, and she asked Debbie if she was taking all those movies. Debbie said yes and Sue was like Hmmm we'll see!! I was like wow I might be seeing a fight. Debbie was squatted down ready to grab the movies and Sue mouths to me if I needed one too. I said yes then she said she would get me one if I grabbed her the other 2 I was by. So when they finally said GO, I reached for what I needed and looked over to see Debbie grab all 6 of the movies and Sue dive in front of her and knocked Debbie to the ground, then Sue grabs the movies and tried to rip them out of her hands. I was so in shock at what I was seeing I couldn't even move. Sue finally gave up and I gave her the movies she wanted and later she found me again and said she had found more of the movies somewhere else so she grabbed me one. I had a great time and I got some Awsome movies. I would deff. do the BF for the movies again :) It was a good week and I kept watching the weather to make sure I didn't get caught in snow again. Thankfully the roads were fine on my way back so I had no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment