Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

The Christmas Season is once again upon us which means three things, lots of annoying snow, I turn another year older, and we get to Celebrate our Saviors Birth. One of my favorite things is Decorating!! After Thanksgiving I brought up all my Christmas decorations but then realized my apartment is so small that I couldn't put up many things.

I bought a small Christmas Tree which fits perfectly on the side table.

We set up as many boxes as we could to create more tables to put decorations on. I went to the dollar store and bought Christmas table clothes to cover them so it's more festive. It worked out pretty well.

Everyone needs a Nativity Set for Christmas!!

This little village is no where near as good as my mom's but I thought it worked for now until I can start collecting my real Christmas Village!!

This is my little apartment. As you can see it's snowing to add to all the other annoying snow already on the ground :/

My poor little car covered with snow, that's sure ganna be fun to drive in!!

I'm excited to go home and be with my family for awhile and start a new year. A lot has been going on lately, things that I thought I had figured out haven't been working out like I planned. But all I can do is look ahead and start the new year with a fresh attitude about Everything, and Hopefully things will turn out how they're suppose to.

1 comment:

  1. You have some super cute decorations. I would have LOVED to be your roomie!!

    ReplyDelete