Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Girls Night......

One night at about 8:30pm my friends Amy and Melissa called and told me to hurry and get to there apt. because we were having a girls night. I was already to settle down for the night in my sweats and I was sitting down to watch a movie. But I changed back into clothes and went. I'm so glad I did because it was such a fun night!!

We saw Tangled in 3-D. Such a cute movie.

Before the movie we went to domino's to get a pizza and we may have flirted a little with the guy behind the counter. lol There was no one else there and we were having fun. He was wearing a chicken hat and I commented on it and we went from there lol The best thing was that I asked him to do a chicken dance for us and he DID!!! It was so much fun and of course I had to record it.

He said he wanted a copy of it so he wrote his name, and major lol because apparently that's also relevant, on the pizza box so I could friend him on facebook. I did later that night and found that Mikayla knows him, wow small world :) Enjoy the video, I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment