Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Neighbors Concert!!

My friend Cori came to Rexburg one weekend and we went to a concert at Sammy's. Sammy's is a burger and ice-cream joint here where they hold free concerts from unknown bands. The band playing was The Neighbors, we've been to there concert before and they are pretty good. They are a brother and sister duo who write and sing there own songs. There trademark is to wear these big glasses so we went to the dollar store and bought black glasses and took out the middle to make our own glasses and wore them to the concert. Afterwards they told us how much they loved looking up and seeing all of us in the glasses. It was so much fun.

I know it looks like I'm praying, and it is Rexburg so it's possible that I am, lol but I'm not. Cori took this pic. and sent it to me.

Carly, Cori, and me rocking our Awsome glasses!!

K.C. decided he wanted to be a model and used us as the couch :)

All of us with The Neighbors!!

Me ans Adam Keiser from The Neighbors. Also he was voted Utah's Sexiest Bachelor of the Year. So yeah,......everyone can be jealous lol He was a little sweaty from his concert though, gross!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment