Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Home sick so time to update :)

Well I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had a chance to blog, but today I'm home with strep throat so I figured this was my chance to update everything. I started my job at The Medicine Shoppe and I love it!! I was pretty nervous starting out and just hoped that I wouldn't mess up to bad. I know have the cash register down and have moved on to filling prescriptions, this made me super nervous because these go to people and what if I mess up and are they sure I should be doing this Ahhhhhhh Yeah I freaked out a little but so far everything has been going good. Right now I'm doing a little program to become a pharmacy technician. I figure this would be a good career so even if I don't go back to school this will be something I can always do.

So I have been living in my little apartment with one other girl, Lindsey, and we get along great and we each had our own room and it was just the perfect size for two people...... well this didn't last. A couple days ago I got a call from Paul, my landlord, saying another girl was moving in and she, well her parents, were paying for her to have her own room so me and Lindsey had to move in together. So first of all we weren't happy about that. Then she moved in and Paul catered to her every need. Now we've had problems in the past trying to get Paul to fix stuff, like our garbage disposal, but for Karen he put up curtains and put a new door handle on her door that locks with a key!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Wow Karen way to be untrusting of us before you get to know us, that's awsome!! Oh and when she introduced herself to us she said "Hi, I'm Karen and I live next door."................WHAT?!?! No you live next wall!! Then she makes comments to her friends basically that this is her place and we are just lucky to be living here at all. Really Karen, I've been here 7 months Grrrrrrrrr......Hopefully it gets better because right now me and Lindsey are just frustrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment