Wednesday, December 9, 2009

21st Birthday

Ahhhhh!!! I can't believe I'm 21 it seems so UNREAL!! I don't like the fact that I'm getting old and I swear just the other day I was complaining about turning 20 I BLINK and I'm 21. Oh boy, and to make things better I have no family here to spend the day with. I opened some presents from my mom in the afternoon, and I was going to take myself out to eat but couldn't because Roy got in a little fender-bender that morning and the brakes aren't working in the car. That morning as soon as Bella was awake she came downstairs and gave me a card that she made me.
This is the front of the card.

That is me that she drew. It says we will miss you Tianna and that is for when I go home for Christmas they will miss me. She is always asking me to make sure that I'm coming back after Christmas!!

This is also me in a GREEN winter outfit. I like how even my boots are green!! :)

My mom got me this AWSOME Twilight Blanket!! I was very HAPPY when I opened this!!

I wasn't expecting to get anything from Kristin and Roy but when Kristin got home the kids came running down to my room, when I was on the phone with my mom, yelling that I had a present to open. They kept telling me to hurry and open it and R.J. started pulling at it and Bella told him to let me do it and he would say BELLA I'M JUST HELPING!! It was cute! :) I got a journal and this New Moon book. It has pictures and articles that take you through how the movie was made and things that happened with the actors behind the camera. I've seen this in the store and I've wanted to look at it but never got the chance so I was happy to get it.
I also got two books from my mom and a card from Tanille, Nikki, and the Filer Singles Branch which was very nice of them. Thank You Everyone for making it a good day!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I am sorry you didn't get to go out to dinner. I do love the card....especially the green outfit and your hair blowing in the wind!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you on your birthday!! It was hard on this old mom to not have you here. I love your hair blowing in the wind too, bella is so cute. I love on your book how Jacob is keeping Bella from Edward!! Yah Jacob.

    ReplyDelete