Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas At Home!!

I finally got my laptop fixed so I'm all set to blog again. I got to go home for Christmas and I was so excited. Of course I didn't enjoy the plane ride, way boring when there's no one to talk too. Tanille, Ty and the boys picked me up from the airport and it was so good to see them. I was so tired that whole day, I was up at 2:30 a.m. to catch my flight then with the 2 hr time differance I was exhausted!! But it was good to be home and hang out with my family Christmas Eve.

Opening my present from Dylan, it was in a box in a box in a box and so on till I got to the very bottom. I got an awsome bracelet watch that I love.

My mom gave all the grandkids a flute in their socks, they loved them and all the noise they made. I don't know how much everyone else liked them though. :)

I got a Willow Tree figurine for my mom .

I got a John Wayne fleece blanket for my dad. I've never seen him smile so big!! :)

They loved playing with these!!

Aiden, Hailey and there favorite Aunt Tianna!
Logan didn't remember me so he didn't really like me, but he really liked taking over the drums for me. By the end of my visit he let me give him a hug, now he's going to forget me all over again!

Hailey in her cute outfit from Aunt Tianna!!
Me and Mom!!

Me and Dad!!
Two AWSOME Sisters!!

Just happy to be home!!

Me and D having fun hangin out!!

We went to Taco Bell and I'm pretty sure people thought we were crazy, lol it was good hanging out with Dylan again!! :)
One of my friends in Virginia, Dallen, picked me up from the airport in Washington and took me back to the house. It sucked leaving Idaho again but it was kinda good to be back in Virginia too. Now I can't wait for my family to come to Virginia and see me, and untill then I'm going to miss them all!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of your family. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I am glad all your traveling went well and you made it back to Virgina okay.

    ReplyDelete