Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Human Battleship

Last night at FHE we were playing human battleship. The way you play this is we set up the volleyball net in the gym and draped blankets over it so you couldn't see either side. Then you break into teams, you lay down on the floor wherever you want and one team at a time you throw marshmallows over the net and you have to hit someone three times and they will be out. Well I showed up late so I missed that part. When I got there everyone was just throwing marshmallows at each other. Before I knew it someone grabbed me and used me as a shield as we ran across the gym. I was still trying to figure out what was going on as I was getting pelted with marshmallows. These people where not holding back at all, I got hit hard in the eye so many times that it probaby changed my prescription!! Two of my friends Rick and Jared decided it would be fun to then just target me, eventually the three of us sat in a circle and threw marshmallows at each other. The marshmallows where disgusting after being on the floor and stepped on, they where turning brown. It was really fun but it was a mess to clean up. Later when we were eating snack Carolyn came up behind me and made me spill my drink all over me, so of course I hade to run after her and throw the rest on her. :) Later a bunch of us where just talking and Leif said how funny it would be if we found marshmallows later when we got home. So I started looking and found two in my jacket pocket. However when I got home I took off my jacket and a stray marshmallow fell out. I don't know exactly where it was but it was there. :) All together it was an AWSOME night, it was the best time I've had since being here!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We are going to do that for our combined young men/ Young women activity in February :)! Sounds fun. Glad to hear that you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete