Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Playing With Scissors!!

Saturday night I was watching the kids, I was brushing out Bella's hair before bed and noticed that her bangs looked wierd. One side was way shorter than the other. I asked her if she cut her bangs and she said no I don't know what happened to them. I knew she was lying to me and I kept trying to get her to tell the truth. Finally I had to send her to time out for a while. Finally she decided to tell the truth, well part of the truth anyways. She said that she cut them because they where in her eyes and her mom never had time to cut them. Now they have needed to be trimmed fo a while now but Kristin has just never gotten around to it yet. So I asked Bella when she did it and she said a couple weeks ago, another lie. We were on vacation a couple weeks ago and they were long then. Then she said oh I mean a couple days ago. Now I did her hair for school friday morning and they weren't cut then so I asked her again. She cut them friday night before she went to bed, so at least she didn't cut thwm while I was watching her. I made her tell her mom when they got back and she was FURIOUS!!! I guess she did the same thing last year around this time only they were cut with only an inch left. She showed me the Christmas picture with them and Kristin had to slick them back with lots of gel and a headband to make it look half deacent. She then told me that she hates showing Bella's eyebrows because they are gross. I was a little taken back by this comment but didn't say anything about it. I just think it's kinda wierd to think that about a 7 yr old. Anyways Kristin did the best she could to fix what Bella did, and now it doesn't look that bad. Oh I remember the days when I use to cut my hair and mom I'm so sorry because it always looked rediculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment