Monday, September 24, 2012

The Longest Weekend Ever!!

Last weekend was our weekend to see Emma, it was our turn to drive to Georgia. However we did ask Gaby if she would meet us in Tallahassee because she was suppose to bring Emma last month and didn't. Her excuse was that she didn't have a car because it's broken, which I'm sure it was last month because it's a  piece of hud!! However it is in the divorce agreement that it was her month and she failed to follow through, again. Anyways we ended up going all the way to Georgia which is about 7 1/2 hrs away so to drive there on a Friday then back to Mississippi then return on Sunday we spend all of our time with Emma in the car. So when we do go there we just rent a hotel, it get's spendy but it's the only way to get the most time with Emma. This time Wylie, Richard's dad, came with us. I was worried about all the traveling because I have not been doing well in the car since getting pregnant, and my worries were spot on!! The whole drive there I felt so sick and uncomfortable, I just wanted to get there!!!! We FINALLY get to Georgia around 8 p.m. and I was just so ready to get the heck out of that car!! For one I was uncomfortable, two....The Smell!!! Yes Wylie is Not ashamed to fart in front of me and being trapped in a car with him for 7 1/2 hrs was not pleasant!! He STUNK!!!! So whenever we get Emma Gaby likes to chat our ears off!! Sometimes I just want to say Gaby......WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID CRAP!!! But we are nice and we listen and nod our heads and make grunting noises to let her feel like we are still listening, sometimes she says things that we can use later so yes we just listen. This time it was all about how her car needs all these repairs and how her ex-boyfriend tried to screw her over with it and blah blah blah. I noticed that her car was sitting behind her house and I was wondering why it wasn't at a shop if it was needing fixed. So we finally left her trailer park and get to the hotel, I am just exhausted and want to go to bed. So backing up a little in the story, I had everything packed that morning and sitting next to the door to get loaded up. This included my bag, Richard's bag, my laptop bag, the portable dvd player and Emma's bag with her clothes, shoes and toys for the weekend. Before we left the house I grabbed my purse and said "Richard can you grab the bags and get them in the car?" He replied, "Why yes I can surely do that my wonderful wife, you just go sit in the car and relax. I got this covered." Ok so that wasn't his exact answer Lol but he said yes!! So imagine my surprise later when I find out that we are not only missing my laptop and the portable dvd player, which really isn't a big deal, but we are also missing Emma's bag. He did manage to load up my bag, his bag and his laptop. I was so angry!! I thought oh great now we have to leave Emma in the Hoochey outfit that we picked her up in!! He said that I never asked him to grab the other bags, and that he didn't see them.......Grrrrrrr they were in the pile with all the other bags and when oh when have we ever left without having Emma's Purple Barbie Bag?!?!?! So I was frustrated as we headed to Walmart to buy Emma some underwear, flip-flops (on sale for a $1 woohoo), a dress for Sunday and some shorts and t-shirt to play in. Then we just let her sleep in the Hoochey outfit since they were pretty much pajama's anyways. I just needed a good night's sleep to get past that day......HAHAHAHA like that was going to happen!!! So not only does Wylie fart, he also snores louder than I thought humanly possible!! I am a very light sleeper so I was awake most of the night!! I figure I got maybe 4 hrs of sleep, when we got up for the day I was already very, very cranky!!! Then I had the lovely morning sickness...Twice that morning!! I was exhausted, sick and cranky!! It was Not a good day at all. Then to make it all better Richard freaking had gas too!!! It was some of the Nastiness gas I have Ever Experienced!! And he had it by the truck load, he thought it was hilarious, I seriously was about ready to throw him out the window!!! I just wanted the day to be over so I could get sleep. We did go to Lowe's and got me some very good earplugs so I did actually sleep through the night. It was fantastic!!!! Sunday I was in  much better mood and well rested, as I was getting Emma ready for church I asked her if she went to pre-k on Friday, she said yes and I asked her who took her. She said her mom, so I asked how her mom took her and she told me in her green car, now this happens to be the car that is broken, so I said I thought the green car was broken. She said it was but now it's fixed, hmmmmmm that's interesting. After church we took her back to Gaby's at 1, we told her that is when we would be there, and she wasn't there oh and guess what, neither was the green car that is suppose to be broken and that was sitting in the back on friday. Hmmmmmmm very interesting!! Finally a half hour later Gaby show's up with a friend and was all "oh I didn't realize what time it was blah, blah blah!!" Apparently this friend is letting her use his SUV for the week so she can move, yes she is moving for the second time this year!! So this is our last trip to Georgia, from now on we will be going to Florida. Which is about a 15 min. longer drive than we already do!! So finally we start the long drive home and once again it was the same issues as the drive there!! I was oh so happy when we made it home! I wasn't feeling good so I went to bed only to wake up later that night sick!!! I have been sick all day today and I figure it was from all the traveling and all the fast food!! That is my last road trip for a while!! It should be the last time we have to go there anyways because next month is Gaby's month to bring her here then in Nov. and Dec. they are suppose to meet in Tallahassee for the Holiday's. So hopefully everything works out for the rest of the year how it's suppose to, we just hope that Gaby can get that dang car fixed!

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating! No fun to travel all that way and not enjoy the trip. Glad you are back and hopefully that car gets fixed!

    ReplyDelete