Friday, September 14, 2012

Owen Burke Groves Coming Jan. 13th 2013

We were so excited the day we found out that we were pregnant!! Then came the dreaded waiting period for when we would tell our families, we waited until July when we went to Idaho to break the news. We played a game called Things to tell everyone, someone reads a question then everyone writes there answer and you have to guess who wrote what. So before we played me and Richard found a question that I could use to say I was pregnant, when it came to that question I wrote my answer but no one really got it. So when they guessed it was my answer I said "Yes, Yes I Am!!" They finally took it seriously, all except Maricella LOL she was a little behind. Then when we returned to Mississippi we told his family, I guess I'm just not good at announcing things because they didn't get it at first either. But eventually everyone found out and we were glad to have the secret out! I can't believe only a year ago I was single and living it up in Rexburg and now I'm married and pregnant, it's just Crazy!!
This is the first picture of our little man, he's so tiny!!

Yep that's a boy! Richard was so excited :)

His scrawny little arm!

20 Weeks!

Love my little man already 
As for being pregnant I will really have to forget about all the sickness or be really baby hungry to have another one anytime soon after. I have had constant morning sickness and in the beginning I was sick all day! Now it's usually just the mornings so it's not that bad but I still have my days when I just have to lay on the couch and hope I don't throw up :( The first time I felt him move it startled me and now he moves non-stop when he is awake. Richard was finally able to feel him move not to long ago and he just absolutely Loves it! Today I realized that I can now see him moving so it's freaking me out a little, it's slowly hitting me that there is something alive inside of me! Ahhh.....Can't wait for these next couple of months to go by so I can hold my little guy and love on him!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute name!! I love it!! And there is going to be a LOT more you'll want to forget before you have #2, haha! But it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete