Thursday, June 10, 2010

Updates

BASEBALL GAME

So last weekend I went to a baseball game with some of my friends. This was my first baseball game and now that I've actually been to one I can truthfully say......ya they're kinda boring!! lol But I did have fun with my friends. The stadium is new so no matter where we sat the seats were really good, it was really nice. The teams were the Washington Nationals vs. Cincinnati Reds, we lost 5-1.



Me, Jackie, and Vanessa havin a good time!!

So we were kinda stalkerish for a while. There was this cute guy sitting in front of us, and after seeing him from the front we determined that he's more cute from the side. So we got a picture.

Ya I know we're kinda pathetic and wierd but it gave us something to do when the game got boring. In fact he was our entertainment for about 10 minutes when a big nasty bug landed on his shoulder. It was so close to his face that we couldn't believe he didn't see it, we didn't know if we should tell him or not so we just laughed. We don't know why it was so funny, it was just one of those things where you laugh because at the time it was Hilarious!! Overall it was a good day of hanging out with friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I just fell in love again with this HOT guy! He made my night! <3

    ReplyDelete