Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summertime!!

Since I'm leaving, yes it's official they hired a new nanny and I have my plane ticket I leave Aug. 23rd, me and the kids decided we want to have nothing but FUN this summer. For the most part it has been lots of fun but..... they have there moments. Hopefully we don't have alot of problems just good times. We had a picnic last week and the kids Loved it!! It was fun except the humidity was SO Bad!! We were only out for a couple minutes and I was drenched in sweat, but the kids didn't seem to mind they just had a good time eating and playing.






When the kids ride there bikes this is what I use to pull R.J. and Sebastian around. They love it but it gets very tireing taking them up and down that dang hill!!

I Love this picture of Sebastian!! That's his Mad Face. The picture is foggy because of the humidity, and this was right after I wiped the lense. It was pretty bad that day. Yuck :p

We have been in the pool pretty much everyday since schools been out. It's a great way to keep everyone entertained. Sometimes I just like to relax, Ya Right!! The kids want to play Little Mermaid and Sea Monster and Burried Treasure and Water Bender!! I never have a moment to just float and relax. It's fun playing with them but my back needs a break from them constantly jumping on me and trying to drowned me!! :)
Sebastian is so good in the water, he loves just floating around in his crab. He splashes constantly and he likes to throw toys and make me get them. it's one of his favorite games!!

Andrew puts the life jacket on like a diaper and calls himself Diaper Baby!! He thinks it's Hilarious!!

R.J. likes his floaties!!
Bella and her goggles!!
With all this pool time I'm getting a nice tan, well actually I've discovered that I freckle alot. But it's fun to be outside in the water and not cooped up inside all day!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. Those kids are going to miss you so bad.

    I love the diaper baby!

    I'm so glad Idaho is not humid! HOw fun to have a pool though.

    ReplyDelete