Thursday, June 10, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY


For Memorial day I went to FHE and we had a BBQ. It was So Much Fun!! We tried to play waterballoon volleyball but...... nobody was really good at it. So it didn't last for very long.





We had a full trashcan of waterballoons ready to go.........


....and when the fight started they went FAST!!! I tried to stay out of it because I really didn't want to get wet.


Well thanks to Dallen this is how I looked by the end of the night!! I was SOAKED!!!




ARLINGTON CEMETERY

OK, So I've been here for almost a year and I haven't been to D.C. yet. I know I'm Lame!! But I'm planning on going this summer alot, and I finally went a couple weeks ago even though it was just to Arlington Cemetery but at least now I can say that I've been there at least once. lol There were SO Many white headstones every way you looked, this picture doesn't even begin to show how many there are.


We got there just in time to see the Changing of the Guard. It was really cool, everyone was so quiet. It was Awsome!!


Me and my new friend Stephanie, she just moved here from Utah to be a nanny. This is us riding the Metro. I'm glad she knew where to go because I am so City Deficiant that I had Absolutely No Idea how to know when to get off, or where, and ya I would have gotten myself So Lost!! lol



We ate at this little place called Ollie's Trollies. It was such a cute little burger joint. It had all kinds of antiques, I loved it!! I just walked around looking at everything, oh and the food was also Amazing!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment