Friday, April 23, 2010

Updates

I haven't posted in a while and have some pictures that needed to be put on. So in August I will have been here a year, I know crazy right!! Well I've been trying to decide if I was going to stay another year or go back to Idaho. It took a long time and alot of praying to decide, but I've finally come to a decision. When I finally decided I was like Duh Tianna you knew all along what you were suppose to do!! I have decided to move back to Idaho, but Not to Twin Falls. Change has been working good for me, when I was in Twin I got stuck in a rutt with everything. If I go back to Twin I'll get stuck in that same rutt. I've looked for nanny jobs in Idaho but there aren't any that I could see, but that's ok I really don't think I want another nanny job. I'm thinking about a daycare or my mom thinks I would do good in a nursing home. I'm not sure but maybe. I would like to try and get a job in Rexburg, but it rally just depends whereever I can get a job I guess. Anyways I'm just really excited about going home but I am going to miss the kids and all my friends here.

2 comments:

  1. I think you will LOVE Rexburg! I LOVED living there. It felt like there was always something to do and it was always with good kids that believed the same things I did! I think you would be great at a Day Care....what a good idea. Even if you can't get on right in Rexburg, Rigby, and Idaho Falls are just a few mihutes drive and you could still have the fun of living in an LDS college town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I was thinking of you and I thought, "I bet Tianna would really like living in Rexburg." So it was crazy to read this!

    I think you are making a good choice! And I bet you have TONS of fun in Rexburg, I sure did!

    ReplyDelete