Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter in Idaho

I was home the weekend after Easter, since my Grandpa was sick Easter wasn't celebrated when it was suppose to be. I'm glad that I was home when we did do Easter, I loved seeing everyone again. It was cute to watch the kids get eggs. Whenever I would see an egg Jace would come running over and say "No Nanna I saw it, it's mine." And no I didn't fight him for it I let him have it :)

Carson brought over his car, they loved driving it around the yard. Carson and Jace got to take turns driving it and they both liked to go Fast!!

Jace giving Aiden a fun ride!!

Carson jumping on the trampoline!!
Loading the car up with easter eggs!!
Hailey and Daddy!! His hair makes me laugh everytime I see it!! :)
Aiden and Hailey enjoying easter eggs!!
Aiden and Hailey taking there turn in the car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment