Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Very Different Halloween!!

The kids wanted me to go trick-or-treating with them and it turned out to be a really wierd time. We started out trick-or-treating and it was raining hard. However that didn't stop the kids from wanting candy so we followed.

Bella was a witch. I carried her broom all night because it was slowing her down.


Sebastian was a monkey. He was so cute but he didn't like the rain.

R.J. is Bumblebee from Transformers, he loved it. Bumblebee is his favorite character. We would tell him to Transform and he would scrunch down to the ground and make car noises. :) It was so cute. Andrew was Optamis Prime but I didn't get a picture of him.

This is Kristin,the mom, she is Little Bo Peep. Hmmmm..... not much to say about her costume because there's not much to her costume!! She was commenting on some teenagers mini skirt saying I can't believe she's wearing that, I was thinking really look in a mirror!!

Bella wanted me to dress up so I got a crown and some wings and i was a Fairy Princess. I don't have the wings on here because I used them to block the rain and they were wet. I love the eyelashes it completes the whole outfit!! No they were actually really very annoying. I don't see how people can wear them all the time. "I fell like I have Taranchula's on my eye's." :) Anyways I like this picture because it looks like I'm glowing!!
I have a picture of Roy but it wouldn't fit on this post but I'll put it on facebook. He was Death!! He had a blast painting his face and he looked really scary. When they were trick-or-treating Roy scared one of the little girls in the house who was handing out candy. She was only about a year old and she was crying because of him. He thought it was hilarious, Kristin didn't think so and called him a freaking idiot. Then we were going to a party at one of there friends house and when I walked in I thought WHAT HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO!!! These people have converted their downstairs into a bar. With the neon signs and everything. I couldn't believe it, it was so awkward. The bar tender asked me what he could get me to drink, so I was sitting there with my Coke watching everyone else get drunk. Roy downed 2 beers and 3 other strange drinks. Then he tied a cherry stem in a knot with his tongue. Ya that's something I didn't want to know about my employer. I asked Kristin if she was driving home because you know I don't want to DIE!! She was drinking soda too so ya she was driving home. Yep there were alot of drunk people there, it's not usually how I spend my Halloween's. But I survived. It was a very strange night!!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I am glad you survived the drunkards and death, and little Bo Peep and well...I guess the entire night!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty fancy costumes! You look cute Tianna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a night!!! You looked way cute though!!! Glad you were able to resist temptation!! :)

    ReplyDelete