Monday, August 16, 2010

ONE WEEK......

So as of today I officially have exactly 1 week until I go home. I am SO Excited!!! I can't wait to get home and be able to see my family whenever I want, I miss them all so much, especially my nieces and nephews!! However, I am sad to be leaving Virginia. I'm going to miss the kids and all my friends. So this going home thing is kinda bittersweet. I have friends and family in Idaho saying how excited they are that I'm coming home, but then I have friends here who are mad at me for leaving. Everyday the kids try to convince me to stay, it's so sad :( But eventhough I will miss everyone here I know it's time for me to go home. I have to say that there is one thing I will NOT Miss,......The Humidity!! I'm not a fan, I would rather deal with the wind than the humidity anyday!!

Saturday is going to be a busy day, I have a bunch of little last minute things to do. I have to close out my bank account, take a bag of clothes to the thrift store(find a thrift store), then I'm taking the kids to go see Nanny McPhee 2. I have the first one and they love it so I thought it would be nice to go see it with them. Then saturday night I'm hanging out with my friends for the last time :( It's going to be a long, busy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment