Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Counting To 5

I have been working with R.J. trying to teach him how to count. His mom wants to get him ready for Kindergarten, so guess who gets to get him ready. ME!! I have been working with him for weeks now and get nothing. Just when I think he's got it....... he starts with 3!! :( Well finally the other day after 45 mins of going over it as a song he got it. He was SO Happy and I was Even Happier!!

I figured he would learn the song because he is always singing and memorizes every singing commercial he hears on T.V. Now we are going to work on 6-10. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. So good! Will he go to kindergarten this next year?? or does he have another year to wait? Now that he knows how to count that high you should have them play a million games of hide & seek.....that is the way even my little kids learn to count - mostly because they are always "it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tianna you are so awesome! Those kids are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete